The GSID INSEIKAI (Graduate Student Association) is designated as the “Students’ Association of the Graduate School of International Development, Nagoya University (further referred to as “INSEIKAI”). INSEIKAI comprises all GSID students, including the Doctoral, Masters and Research students. The objectives of INSEIKAI are to improve its members’ studying and living conditions and act as a liaison between the students and faculty. Moreover, the representative board of GSID INSEIKAI is tasked with managing a wide range of student-related affairs, including but not limited to maintaining cleanliness within the study environment of the department of GSID, planning and executing events, and fostering positive relationships among members.
- Organizing Welcome and Farewell Events
- Launching Frequent Cleaning Campaign
- Planning International Exchange Events
- Dealing with Student Affairs related to the GSID
- Advocating on behalf of students’ request
- Proposing and organizing Interactive Social Events (eg. Culture Night, Fundraising, Hanami, Field Trip)
- Holding the Annual INSEIKAI Election
- And much more
For students interested in participating in exciting and engaging activities, we invite you to connect with the representative board of GSID INSEIKAI. INSEIKAI offers various opportunities for students to interact with their peers, broaden their horizons, and enhance their academic experience.
- Please reach out to any active inseikai member